CORE Commercial Real Estate is currently looking for a Sales Assistant. The Sales Assistant position will maximize sales activities to ultimately increase revenues for the company. The goals are to provide exceptional customer service to existing clients, prospecting for new clients, and representing our values and mission professionally, to deliver on our brand promise.
The expectation is that the applicant will start as a sales assistant, learn the requirements of the role, become proficient/successful and then will progress to become a fully licensed commercial real estate agent over time. This position requires someone with a desire to exceed sales quotas and to earn revenues for the company.
The Sales Assistant will work closely with a partner who will mentor and educate them in the commercial real estate industry. Duties include prospecting, making appointments for senior sales staff, creating marketing information packages, maintaining proprietary database and assistance with lease agreements.
Additional responsibilities of this position will include:
• Preparing research on clients, companies, industries, markets
• Preparing space and site surveys, tour itineraries and aiding in preparing presentations for clients
• Communicating with existing clients and new prospects at C-Suite levels
• Managing and updating databases for client, prospect and building information
• Attending meetings and assisting with real estate transactions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Real Estate licence preferred; however, if not licensed, you will be expected to enrol and complete the commercial real estate course
• Sales experience would be considered an asset, but not required
Core competencies and requirements include:
• Entrepreneurial, assertive, independent and resourceful.
• Must be able to connect quickly with others and be able to leverage relationships
• Communicates well in a corporate setting
• Can collaborate within a team environment
• Finance understanding would be considered an asset
• A car licensed and insured for business use
Competitive salary plus bonus structure.
You must be able to legally work in Canada. No relocation costs are covered for this position. You must also be proficient in English, as written and oral communications are critical to this position. Applicants are invited to apply for this position if you meet the requirements as outlined above. Interested candidates are required to submit their resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please. Due to a large number of applicants applying, only qualified candidates will be contacted.