Terms and Conditions
© 2016 CORE Commercial Real Estate Ltd. The Website refers to any and all access to CORE Commercial Real Estate (“CORE”), via static or mobile devices, in either native or mobile application format. Your access to, and use of the Website, (collectively, your Access) is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained or referred to on this page (General Conditions). Your access to the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions and that agreement may be enforced by us. If you do not agree with any of these General Conditions, you must cease using the Website. These General Conditions apply to all users.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be accurate, representative and reliable. We do not guarantee, warranty or represent the accuracy of content within this website. All properties are to be evaluated on their own merit. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of any property. Careful considerations and reviews should be made by you and your legal representatives particularly for information provided on this website. The suitability of any property must be determined through your own independent investigation to ensure you are satisfied with your property of choice.
(EFFECTIVE AS OF December 31, 2017)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. AUTHORIZED USERS
- You must be of legal age to use this website. You represent that (i) you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement and (ii) you are, at minimum, 18 years old. If you are unable to agree or comply with the terms and conditions in this agreement, you agree not to access this website.
- We reserve the right to restrict certain areas of information on this website to our approved registered users. In the event that any area of the website requires you to register with us prior to being granted access to such areas of the website, you agree that all information will be truthful and accurate. This includes, but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and a valid email address (the “account information”). CORE will not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of the website and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless CORE, its partners, parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of the website.
2. LICENCE TO USE THE WEBSITE, USER CODE OF CONDUCT AND ACCESS RIGHTS
- CORE grants to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to access and use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. CORE reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this licence to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. Any use of the website not specifically permitted under this agreement is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that you will not: (i) use the website to reproduce, transmit, display or distribute copyrighted material in any medium or via any method without CORE’s express written permission; (ii) copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided on this website; or (iii) use our website in any way that violates the terms of this agreement. The website is owned by CORE and is protected by Canadian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not sublicence, assign, or transfer the licence granted to you under this agreement. Any attempt to sublicence, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this agreement is void.
- You agree that you will not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) engage in spamming, harvesting or any other activity related to the collection/use of email addresses or other personal information, including specifically, property listings available through the website; (c) send letters or participate in any schemes via the website; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website. You agree that you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website.
- Any user, found to be in breach of these General Conditions, acting in a manner that we deem to be inappropriate or inconsistent with the spirit of these General Conditions (e.g. submitting fraudulent results), or that is unlawful or prohibited by any laws applicable to the Website, may have their Access to the Website revoked.
- You must not access or use the Website or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you, violates our rights in any way, or is prohibited by the General Conditions.
3. COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge that CORE owns or has a licence to all title and copyrights in, and to, the content provided on this website. All title and intellectual property rights in and to any licensed content provided on this website is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties.
- Express written consent from CORE is required to use any photos, images or information contained on the website.
4. TRADEMARKS AND THIRD-PARTY TRADEMARKS, OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
- The website, including without limitation, all materials displayed on or produced through the website, information, text, illustrations, graphics, video, sound recordings, software including the code comprising or used to operate the website, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, data collected from access to the website, names, logos and trade marks on the Website (collectively, “Content” and “CORE trademarks”) and the intellectual property therein belong to us and are protected by copyright, trade mark, trade secrets and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website.
- You must not reproduce, copy, republish, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly provided or with our express prior written consent.
- You are not granted any right or licence with respect to CORE trademarks or the trademarks of any third party. The website may also contain third-party trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos.
- CORE may cooperate with and disclose information to any authority, government official or third-party, without giving any notice to you, in connection with any investigation, proceeding or claim arising from an asserted illegal action or infringement whether related or unrelated to your use or misuse of this website.
6. SUBMISSIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION
- If you submit any information to us that may include: property listings, testimonials, comments, reviews, suggestions or any work of authorship (collectively a “submission”) including, without limitation, submissions about any of our products or services, such submission will not be held confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner.
- By submitting or sending a submission to us, you: (i) represent and warrant that the submission is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral rights” in such submission have been waived, and (ii) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name.
- This agreement will remain effective until terminated by CORE. We may terminate access to this Website at any time without notice. The General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- The website (including all of its content) is provided to you “as is.” Any use of this website is at your own risk.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process, which you employ for accessing the Website, does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, which may damage your own computer system. CORE makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that this website will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and CORE disclaims any liability relating thereto. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or data, which arises in connection with your access.
- The Website and our content is continuously evolving. We reserve the right to delete, modify, change, evolve and improve existing content at any time without notice or consent.
- If CORE elects to modify, suspend, or discontinue the website, it will not be liable to you or any third party.
- All property listing information contained within this website is subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates contained within this website are for example only, and such projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates may not represent current or future performance of a listed property. You and your professional advisors must conduct your own review of any property listed on this website and any possible transactions related to any property listed on this website.
- Some of the content, products, and services available through the CORE website may include materials that belong to third parties. You acknowledge that CORE assumes no responsibility for such content, products or services.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- CORE will not be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other loss) even if CORE has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No oral or written information or advice given by CORE or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information or advice. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may or may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify CORE and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by you of the General Conditions, or reliance by you on any information obtained through the website or your access to the website. This includes, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party; or (ii) your use or misuse of the website.
- You will be responsible for providing your own internet access along with any other hardware and software necessary to access and use this website.
- You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws and individual Provincial laws applicable to you.
- CORE or its business partners may present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the website. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the website are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. You agree that CORE is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party materials on the website.
- If you know of, or suspect, copyright infringement, please send a notice to CORE: Lori King, Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org; OR Privacy Officer, CORE Commercial Real Estate Ltd., Suite 210, 800-6th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3G3
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with CORE or relating in any way to your use of the website will be in the Provincial and federal courts of the Province of Alberta.
- CORE may send notices to you with respect to your use of the website by sending an email message to the email address provided, or by a posting a note on the website when you access your account. You agree that we may provide notice to you through such means. Unless otherwise stated in the notices, the notices will become effective immediately.
- General contact information. For questions regarding this website or your use of this website, please email us at Lori@corecre.com, or mail to CORE Commercial Real Estate Ltd., Suite 210, 800-6th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3G3
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and will be bound by its terms and conditions. You further acknowledge that this agreement represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between CORE and you, and that it supersedes any proposal or prior agreement oral or written, and any other communications between us relating to the subject matter of this agreement.